Ms M

Ms M
The Fedora

Thursday, January 21, 2010

WOW!!

Aloha all,

Guess what I found out last night! Can't? Give up? Okay, I'll tell you.

You know my story? The first one ever in print? Well.....it's going to be in an anthology with O M effin G..........................LEE LYNCH!

Okay, if you're a lesbian and you are wondering,"Who the heck is Lee Lynch." Shame on you and get busy doing some research. If you are a BUTCH and asking, "Who?", I'd say you had better check you butch card. It might be counterfeit. lol No, really!

For everyone else, check out some of Lee's body of work if you ever have a chance. She is a wonderful literary writer. She is a pioneer. She is the quintessential butch and has through her life and writings shown us how to live and how to love. Of course, she is also one of the most humble people I know, and would deny most of my previous ramblings. Or as my Brit friends would say, waffling. lol Not to argue with 'The Lee Lynch', but it's ALL true.

Oh, BTW, Lee Lynch will be the Keynote speaker at the GCLS (Golden Crown Literary Society) Con this year at Disney World in Florida.

...just one of the innumerable reasons YOU should be there! Just that fact alone is worth the price of admission to the Con. And besides...I'll be there. *wink*

OMG, you think Snoopy can dance(a happy dance)...just check me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment