Ms M

Ms M
The Fedora

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 1

In order for something to become a habit, it must be excersized on a regular basis.

In order to break a habit, one must excersize the NOT of doing on a regular basis.

One day, and already I'm nuts. lol

Just passing thru while doing weekend chores and trying to unpack more boxes and clear space so I can fill it with MORE boxes. Listening to Keiko Matsui and Chez Rider amoung others to lessen the pain.

Before the show Hoarders, there was me. Storage space is getting more and more expensive, and it is ridiculously expensive to rent a place with extra rooms for my 'stuff', some of which I haven't seen in years, and some of which (clothing) I could never fit on my pinkie again and will be another 25 years before becoming fashionable again. lol I know the difference between hoarding and collection. I, unfortunately do at least a little for both.

So, no new years resolution, just a resolve to do better, little by little, day by day, one day at a time. Even baby steps move you forward some. I really don't want my kid to have to go thru all this stuff...ya know what I mean?

Hmmm, fried fish and grits with biscuits sounds good for brunch.

See....there's my problem...I'm easily distracted. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment