Ms M

Ms M
The Fedora

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Colts, Jets, Saints and Vikings

The battle of the Titans continues.

Today we will find out who will be going for the big prize, the payoff, I mean the final playoff. HAVE NO DOUBT, IT IS ALSO A BIG PAYOFF. Wow, I didn't mean to put that in caps. Guess my keyboard knows me better than I know myself. lol

I'm going to spend my only weekend day watching grown men play and make plenty of money doing so. And I am going to enjoy it!

I hope it has all the excitement of a Diego Corrales/Jose Luis Castillo or Manny 'PacMan' Pacquiao/Ricky 'The Hitman' Hatton fight. Or the fire and rhythm of a Keiko Matsui piece on the piano. Or the swagger and bravado of a Shaggy song. I hope it is not a one-sided blow out. I HATE those. I hope everyone shows up to play.

I hope they all win...but they can't. So we shall see. Bring it on, fellas!

1 comment:

  1. What a great game, watching the Saints and Vikings. A nail-biter, every minute.

    GO SAINTS!

    ReplyDelete