Ms M

Ms M
The Fedora

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time IS relative...but I can do better!

Wow, more followers than I thought. lol

So much has happened, and I really DO want to share it. Please bear with the procrastinator in me while I try to make it up to you. ;-)


I will add, that one of the reasons, besides living life and procrastination, that is is taking me a while is much of my stuff that I want to share is on my old laptop. Did I tell you that my laptop had chronic issues and I retired it? Well I did. I have not taken the time to recover the stuff from the old one and get it up on the new one. I wanna be careful with that anyway, cuz don't wanna give the new one a heart attack. lol I also brought a new desktop hard drive that will hopefully help make things easier in the future.

Anyway, I appreciate all of you for your patience, and for how you check back occasionally to see if I've shared anything.

Enjoy the upcoming holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment